200 Hrs Hatha & Ashtanga Vinyasa Flow Yoga Teacher Training Dates & Fees
200 Hrs Residential Yoga Teacher Training package Includes:
- 1 uniform for Certification
- Hatha & Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training Manual
- Yog Nisarga’s Yoga Alliance certificate
- ONLY Breakfast (Except Sunday)
- 24 nights Accommodation in choice of your room
Accommodation for Yog Nisarga’s Students
We have accommodation with air-conditioning for both rooms. If you plan to arrive a few days before or wish to stay few days more after the course ends, let us know so we can reserve the room for you, depending upon availability. You are responsible for the extra nights’ accommodation fees. The residential yoga training may help you balance your existence while supporting you to attain strength, comfort, and well-being. So, let us design a precise yoga and meditation package for you to help you through your life-voyage.
Residential Yoga Teacher Training, Goa India
Yog Nisarga’s residential yoga training in Goa is untainted in form. Originating from the roots of traditional practice, we accustom yoga sessions to suit discrete needs. This disciplined knowledge incorporates all facets of life in different intensities to balance the thoughts and spirit. Our knowledgeable Yoga teachers are skilled to comprehend your purposes and goals all through your stay.
Prerequisites for the 200 –Hour Yoga Teacher Training with Yog Nisarga. Please read carefully!
- This course is suitable for intermediate students and long time practitioner’s who aspires to become teachers.
- We expect participants should do Yoga for 4/5 times a week for minimum 4 months. Participants are expected to be healthy and fit physically, mentally and emotionally.
- You should have practised Yoga for two years before attending this course
- You are expected to attend all the classes in the Yoga teacher training in order to qualify for the graduation certificate
- Nature and respectful behaviour towards fellow students and teachers, and in the community is required.
- Consumption of alcohol, smoking and use of non-prescription, illegal drugs are not permitted
- Come with an open, receptive mind and heart to learn and study. Let go of the limiting labels and stories about yourself.
- Remember that if you have tendency to complain about things then we suggest you not to join Yog Nisarga program. Participants require life affirmative and positive attitude to receive the knowledge of Yoga and Meditation
- Punctual and 100% attendance for all the classes is mandatory. Missed classes, if any, must be rescheduled with an extra cost with teacher’s available time. We do not entertain people who come just for certificate.
PLEASE NOTICE THAT THE AIRPORT PICK-UP IS ONE SIDE SERVICE – we will bring you from the airport to our centre only. If you need a drop-in on your way back home we can organise it for you, but this service is not included in your course fee, and will be charged extra.
How to apply & pay
Fill up the Online Application Form or send us an email. We will process your application within 48 hours. If your application accepted then you can send booking amount $400 to confirm your place in Yoga training. Currency converter: http://www.xe.com
Booking amount of $400 is non-refundable, cancellable or transferable. If you need to cancel the course due to any unavoidable reasons, then the booking amount can be adjusted in any other future course within 6 months from the booking date. For this you have to inform us 2 weeks before the course starts. If you need to cancel the course due to any unavoidable reasons and you have paid the entire amount before the course, we will deduct 20% from your course fees and the remaining amount will be credited to your account after 15 days of your notification. Once you start the course, fees are non refundable on any circumstances.